The Master Data Coordinator is responsible for supply chain master data in SAP, creation and maintenance of data, and all research involved to ensure data quality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as member of the master data team, often working in a team environment.
- Provides data support to inventory project and sourcing initiatives
- Provides adequate research to maintain master data accuracy
- Performs as-needed audits of master data accuracy
- Provides feedback on process to improve efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned by the Supply Chain Technology Supervisor and Director, Supply Chain Technology
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent work experience/technical training may be substituted for bachelor’s degree.
- Supply Chain certifications will be highly regarded.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, with exceptional Excel skills
- SAP experience is a plus
- Rig experience and knowledge of parts/equipment is a plus.